You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XR

How do I turn my phone off I hold the button down on the right and nothing happens please can you help me also my location is wrong

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 11:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 1:29 PM

You can turn your iPhone off by either holding down the volume up button and side button at the same time until you see the power off screen, or you can quickly press the volume up button; then press the volume down button and then hold down the side button.

As for your location situation, you can change your iPhone's region by going into Settings > General > Language & Region > Region.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 1, 2021 1:29 PM in response to 4329Temple

You can turn your iPhone off by either holding down the volume up button and side button at the same time until you see the power off screen, or you can quickly press the volume up button; then press the volume down button and then hold down the side button.

As for your location situation, you can change your iPhone's region by going into Settings > General > Language & Region > Region.

iPhone XR

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.