You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve sent my family sharing invite to my wife she received the invite on her email she deleted get started but nothing happened. It’s showing on my end as invitation sent

Help

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 9:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 9:21 AM

Can you resend the invitation? From the article below.

See if your family member accepted the invitation

After you send the invitation, you can check its status under the person's name.

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.

Then select that person's name to see the status of the invitation. If you need to resend the invitation, select Resend Invitation.

On your Mac

Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Family Sharing. If you're using macOS Mojave or earlier, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences > iCloud, then click Manage Family.

Then select that person's name to see the status of the invitation. If you need to resend the invitation, select Resend Invitation.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 27, 2020 9:21 AM in response to mervin178

Can you resend the invitation? From the article below.

See if your family member accepted the invitation

After you send the invitation, you can check its status under the person's name.

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.

On your Mac

Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Family Sharing. If you're using macOS Mojave or earlier, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences > iCloud, then click Manage Family.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

I’ve sent my family sharing invite to my wife she received the invite on her email she deleted get started but nothing happened. It’s showing on my end as invitation sent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.