You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery life after ios 14.3

Hello

my iPhone battery drains so quickly after the last update IOS 14.3.

please advice

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 12:10 AM

6 replies

Dec 26, 2020 6:59 PM in response to afnan226

Hey there, afnan226!

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities! We understand your battery is draining faster than expected on your iPhone. We want to help make sure you have a lasting battery!

We recommend using the steps and information under "Battery Health" in the resource below which will help determine what might be causing your battery to drain. You can also use the guidance in the section "How to maximize battery performance" to get the most from your battery:

iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

Feel free to post an update for continued support.

Take care!

Jan 14, 2021 4:39 PM in response to Eric--F

Same here after upgrade iOS 14.3.

it seems something wrong in the low power module... check the screen shot below. Nothing is running when I am sleeping and the background refresh is disabled. Battery health is 90%. It is really URGENT PROBLEM! Please advice! I do not want to get late from work because the iPhone is out of battery in the morning and the alarm is not working..

Jan 8, 2021 9:39 PM in response to Eric--F

This does not help at all. I upgraded to 14.3 last night and charged my battery to 89%. Then unplugged the charger, put my phone on flight mode, went to bed. I woke up to a completely drained battery. My battery maximumum capacity is 80%, which does not explain the complete drain on flight mode. Something is wrong with the update. Please fix this issue.

Battery life after ios 14.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.