You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change billing address

My account Apple ID has created while i was living in the USA. I have relocated in Athens Greece few years ago. I need to add a credit/debit card from a Greek Bank (MasterCard) where my billing address information are different from the one I have originally registered in my Apple ID account when i first created it. I would like to change my billing information on my iPad and it doesnt allow me.

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 6:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 7:41 AM

Have you changed your region/store in App Store/iTunes?

What happens when you try to change the billing address? Error message(s)?

Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change.  

Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch         

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 18, 2020 7:41 AM in response to pennya5668

Have you changed your region/store in App Store/iTunes?

What happens when you try to change the billing address? Error message(s)?

Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change.  

Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch         

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

Change billing address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.