You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple fitness plus with Apple Watch series 2?

Can I use Apple fitness plus with Apple Watch series 2? What limitations will I experience? Thank you.

Apple Watch Series 2, 6

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 4:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 4:39 PM

At the bottom of the page you came from is this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211924

That page states that Fitness + requires an Apple watch series 3 or newer. You will not be able to use it with a series 2 watch.

~Lyssa

2 replies

Dec 15, 2020 2:52 PM in response to sa.node

actually yes and no, i have a series 2 and i have been using it for the workouts, but each time i enter a popup is telling me that my apple watch was not found and if i want to Start the workouts without one, i choose the option and on my watch i Sync the workout's time so when it finish the watch too, the only thing Is that the metrics are not showing but the timer yes, so it kind works, but i hope apple launches a update for series 2 only for fitness plus support please...

Apple fitness plus with Apple Watch series 2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.