You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get Watch to vibrate for EVERY notification no matter what state my other Apple devices are in?

It is frustrating because many times I miss notifications that are very important to me because my watch does not vibrate every time I receive a notification. I would like my watch to vibrate EVERY time that I receive notifications on my Apple Watch no matter what the state of my other devices are. I own an iPhone, iPad, Mac mini and MacBook Pro. When I am on my other devices my Watch does not vibrate for notifications. If my Watch is on my wrist I want it to be the only sound/haptic notification and I want it to happen every time I receive a notification. For the other devices I want just the pop ups but not sounds/haptics.

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 5:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 6:51 AM

That is not the way the watch works.

See Notifications on your Apple Watch

1 reply

How can I get Watch to vibrate for EVERY notification no matter what state my other Apple devices are in?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.