You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble Adding Money To My Apple Cash Card - Possible Quick Fix

I have always had trouble adding money to my Apple Cash card...I always received this message: ""Apple Pay Services are currently unavailable. Please try again later."...I tried adding different cards with no success...Finally, I called support services and was on the phone for about an hour...we tried several things with no success...my call was even sent up the ladder to the next level support tech...still no resolution...it then dawned on me to ask the question "The debit card I have added on my phone is a MasterCard business debit card, could that be the problem?"...the technician then told me that for some reason MC business debit cards don't work...I put in my personal debit card and everything worked fine...I suggested they make that one of the first questions asked - "Is this a MC business debit card?" - would've saved a bunch of time and months of not being able to use this feature...hope this helps someone else 😊.

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 1:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 8:06 AM

https://www.apple.com/feedback/

Similar questions

1 reply

Trouble Adding Money To My Apple Cash Card - Possible Quick Fix

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.