You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't download apps "verification required" message

When I go to download any app on the App Store it keeps saying “Verification Required. Tap Continue and Sign in to view billing information” and I’ve done tried everything. I don’t know want to do. May you please help me. I can’t download anything because that pops up every time I go to download.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 13, 2020 8:48 AM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2020 9:04 AM in response to Spowel09

When you sign in to your account, have you verified your payment method, is the name, card number, expiration, CVV number all correct? I'm guessing that is what you need to complete. Also, Apple uses your payment information to ensure that you are who you say you are and that you are authorized to be downloading and using the App Store that you are trying to use. The payment information verifies your country, address, etc., How Apple uses your payment information - Apple Support

I can't download apps "verification required" message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.