You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage Activation

I got my new iPhone 12 this morning and the man at T-Mobile where I bought it transfered all of my information from my old iPhone 6s onto the new one. I am having trouble receiving or making phone calls on my end. My phone number has been verifying for a few hours. I have tried restarting the device and resetting my network settings several times but I am still enable to send any texts or make calls.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 28, 2020 1:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2020 2:27 PM

rosmery209 wrote:

I got my new iPhone 12 this morning and the man at T-Mobile where I bought it transfered all of my information from my old iPhone 6s onto the new one. I am having trouble receiving or making phone calls on my end. My phone number has been verifying for a few hours. I have tried restarting the device and resetting my network settings several times but I am still enable to send any texts or make calls.

Take the device back to T-Mobile, that should've been first thing they check is if you can make or receive calls.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 28, 2020 2:27 PM in response to rosmery209

rosmery209 wrote:

Take the device back to T-Mobile, that should've been first thing they check is if you can make or receive calls.

iMessage Activation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.