You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ios 14.1 is draining battery life and causing heating issues in iphone 11 pro max. How can i solve it?

ios 14.1 is causing battery draining and heating issues. How can i solve these issues?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 2:35 PM

1 reply

Oct 26, 2020 5:42 PM in response to nir6699

Hi there nir6699,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're experiencing some issues with battery runtime after updating. We'll be happy to help.

There are some easy tips you can use to make sure you're getting the most from your battery: Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan.

To check the hardware, go to: Settings > Battery > Battery Health. Compare what you find with the information here: iPhone Battery and Performance. If your battery needs service, there's a link at the bottom of that page that will guide you through that process. We hope this helps.

Take Care!

Ios 14.1 is draining battery life and causing heating issues in iphone 11 pro max. How can i solve it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.