You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 3 rebooting constantly

Can apple do something to fix this reboot issue. Im so exhausted and is frustrating buy this watch and I can’t use it.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 2:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 4:52 AM

My apple watch 3 has a problem receiving calls since update 7 started. When I answer the call, I can not hear anything on the watch and the iPhone continues to ring. Update 7.0.3 did not help, it happens randomly once it works once it fails. I have already tried to restart the watch to factory settings 3 times and nothing. What could be the reason?

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 20, 2020 4:52 AM in response to lkrupp

My apple watch 3 has a problem receiving calls since update 7 started. When I answer the call, I can not hear anything on the watch and the iPhone continues to ring. Update 7.0.3 did not help, it happens randomly once it works once it fails. I have already tried to restart the watch to factory settings 3 times and nothing. What could be the reason?

Apple Watch 3 rebooting constantly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.