You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery percentage stays in 1% when charging

After upgrading OS 14.0.1 my iPhone percentage dropped to gradually to 1% and it doesn't change from that anymore. I have charged my iPhone many times after that and also rebooted it.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 9:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 10:03 AM

Have you seen recently your batterie's health? If not I highly recommend it, you can go to settings, then click battery, and then battery health.

7 replies

Oct 18, 2020 2:33 PM in response to Murph7y

It’s third party charger and the battery is also changed to third party, but it had functioned perfectly almost an year. Then it stopped showing the percentage right about the same time I uppgraded to OS 14. But it still charges the battery ok allthough it doesn’t rise the percentage.

I just checked it with an original iPad charger and cable, but it didn’t help with the percentage.

Battery percentage stays in 1% when charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.