You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity Steps vs. Health Steps

My activity steps continually says I get over 10,000 steps, but when I look in the health app, it says 7,000 or so. Why would the two be different? I have my Apple Watch as my first listed source and then iPhone. Thanks for the guidance!

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 8:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 9:46 PM

Kschaits Said:

"Activity Steps vs. Health Steps: My activity steps continually says I get over 10,000 steps, but when I look in the health app, it says 7,000 or so. Why would the two be different? I have my Apple Watch as my first listed source and then iPhone. Thanks for the guidance!"

--------

Edit the Data Sources & Access Order:

View this Posts Answer: Apple Health App not showing my steps... - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 9, 2020 9:46 PM in response to Kschaits

Kschaits Said:

"Activity Steps vs. Health Steps: My activity steps continually says I get over 10,000 steps, but when I look in the health app, it says 7,000 or so. Why would the two be different? I have my Apple Watch as my first listed source and then iPhone. Thanks for the guidance!"

--------

Edit the Data Sources & Access Order:

View this Posts Answer: Apple Health App not showing my steps... - Apple Community

Activity Steps vs. Health Steps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.