You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

flash player

I have flash player in my computer, but when I try to do homework is asking me to install flash player again. Do I comply?

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 8:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 9:00 AM

Bogus pop ups saying to update Flash Player are well known scams. Do not respond to these pop ups. Go to the Adobe site, the source of Flash Player, to check if an update is available.

BTW, Flash is dead. Safari no longer supports Flash and Adobe will no longer provide or support Flash beyond December.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 9, 2020 9:00 AM in response to J1E2R3V4

Bogus pop ups saying to update Flash Player are well known scams. Do not respond to these pop ups. Go to the Adobe site, the source of Flash Player, to check if an update is available.

BTW, Flash is dead. Safari no longer supports Flash and Adobe will no longer provide or support Flash beyond December.

flash player

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.