You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I didn’t purchase any thing , pleas return back the money to my credit card

I didn’t purchase anything , please return back the money to my credit card

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 10:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 11:03 AM

This is a user-to-user forum. We can’t return anything. We don’t even know who you are.

If you were charged for something on your iTunes & App Store account there are only 4 possibilities, because Apple will never charge you for anything that wasn’t authorized:

• You purchased an app or music, or subscribed to a service on your account that you forgot about
  • Someone you share an Apple ID with purchased an app or music, or subscribed to a service on your account
  • If you have Family Sharing someone on your family purchase plan purchased an app or music, or subscribed to a service
  • Your Apple ID was hacked and the hacker made a purchase on your account - If this is the explanation see—>If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

If you actually saw the purchase on your credit/debit card statement see—>If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

There’s also a chance that nothing was purchased, and you received a scam email saying something was. You can easily check this possibility by reviewing your purchase history—>See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 8, 2020 11:03 AM in response to yaser140

This is a user-to-user forum. We can’t return anything. We don’t even know who you are.

If you were charged for something on your iTunes & App Store account there are only 4 possibilities, because Apple will never charge you for anything that wasn’t authorized:

• You purchased an app or music, or subscribed to a service on your account that you forgot about
  • Someone you share an Apple ID with purchased an app or music, or subscribed to a service on your account
  • If you have Family Sharing someone on your family purchase plan purchased an app or music, or subscribed to a service
  • Your Apple ID was hacked and the hacker made a purchase on your account - If this is the explanation see—>If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

If you actually saw the purchase on your credit/debit card statement see—>If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

There’s also a chance that nothing was purchased, and you received a scam email saying something was. You can easily check this possibility by reviewing your purchase history—>See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

I didn’t purchase any thing , pleas return back the money to my credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.