You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I get a series 6 nike apple watch, can I customize it to display any face that I want. In other words, are there faces that cannot be displayed on the nike edition?

If I get a series 6 nike apple watch, can I customize it to display any face that I want. In other words, are there faces that cannot be displayed on the nike edition?

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 9:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 9:55 AM

All available watch faces in the face gallery are also available to the Nike watch as well including Nike watch faces.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 29, 2020 9:55 AM in response to skinneeinapark

All available watch faces in the face gallery are also available to the Nike watch as well including Nike watch faces.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.