You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Health taking up 8,36 PB of storage

My Iphone says, that my Apple Health is taking 8,36 Petabytes. This is obviously impossible, but my phone and apps think it is possible. I get notifications about my storage being full, and Whatsapp refuses to open. I cannot use Whatsapp to communicate (I normally have 5 GB of spare storage). I am using IOS 14, and this issue started after my upgrade. I had no issues with IOS 13.7. I have an Apple Watch on WatchOS 6, if it has anything to do. I have a lot of health data, that I care about. Is there a way I can delete this Petabytes of data, without deleting the actual important stuff. There are a lot of discussions about this here, and they are all unanswered.

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 11:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 12:11 AM

Here is an image of it. ( I cannot edit original Post)

4 replies

Apple Health taking up 8,36 PB of storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.