You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not connecting airpods Pro.

What does it mean when I try 2 hard reset my Airpods Pro. But instead of the case flashing amber my right Airpod itself gives a (slow) flashing red light. I tried to do this because my left Airpod doesn’t connect, give a signal or charge... :’(

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 12:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 12:55 AM

Charge your AirPods with charging case and learn about battery life - Apple Support

If your AirPods are in your case, then the light shows the charge status of your AirPods. If not, the light shows the status of your case. Green means charged, and amber means less than one full charge remains. If the light flashes white, your AirPods are ready to set up with one of your devices. If the light flashes amber, you might need to set up your AirPods again.

If the color is red, it might be best to contact Apple directly, otherwise, try setting up the AirPods again

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 18, 2020 12:55 AM in response to diëgo

Charge your AirPods with charging case and learn about battery life - Apple Support

If your AirPods are in your case, then the light shows the charge status of your AirPods. If not, the light shows the status of your case. Green means charged, and amber means less than one full charge remains. If the light flashes white, your AirPods are ready to set up with one of your devices. If the light flashes amber, you might need to set up your AirPods again.

If the color is red, it might be best to contact Apple directly, otherwise, try setting up the AirPods again

Not connecting airpods Pro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.