You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone& ipad

Ik heb mijn iPhone en iPad met elkaar verbonden, dit zodat ik alle foto’s op me iPad had en niet zoveel foto’s op me telefoon hoefde te bewaren, maar als ik nu foto’s vanaf me iPhone wis gaan ze ook van de iPad af, is er een mogelijkheid om ze op de iPad te behouden en alleen op telefoon te wissen?

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 9:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 1:20 PM

Hi daphnedelaat,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. You've posted a question in the English Community. If you are able to repost your question in English, you may reach a larger audience and have a better chance of receiving a reply.

Thanks!

3 replies

Sep 20, 2020 3:04 PM in response to daphnedelaat

You are clearly using Photos in iCloud to synchronise your photos between devices - as such, deletion on one device will be synchronised to iCloud and other devices.

If you wish to delete photos on your iPhone and not your other devices, you need to disable Photos in iCloud on your iPhone:

Settings > [Your Name / AppleID] > iCloud > Photos > iCloud Photos - set to OFF

You need to understand that disabling this service on iPhone will inhibit upload of photos to iCloud. Any photos stored on your iPhone will, however, be included in your iCloud or iTunes backup - thus being a service independent of the synchronisation service provided by Photos in iCloud.

I hope this information and clarification is helpful to you.

Google Vertalen

U gebruikt duidelijk Foto's in iCloud om uw foto's tussen apparaten te synchroniseren - als zodanig wordt het verwijderen op één apparaat gesynchroniseerd met iCloud en andere apparaten.

Als je foto's op je iPhone wilt verwijderen en niet op je andere apparaten, moet je Foto's in iCloud op je iPhone uitschakelen:

Instellingen> [Uw naam / AppleID]> iCloud> Foto's> iCloud-foto's - ingesteld op UIT

U moet begrijpen dat het uitschakelen van deze service op de iPhone het uploaden van foto's naar iCloud zal verhinderen. Alle foto's die op uw iPhone zijn opgeslagen, worden echter opgenomen in uw iCloud- of iTunes-back-up - en zijn dus een service die onafhankelijk is van de synchronisatieservice die door Photos in iCloud wordt geleverd.

Ik hoop dat deze informatie en verduidelijking nuttig voor je zijn.

iPhone& ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.