You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m getting charged 2.99 a month says Apple.com/bill and can’t pull up

I’m getting charged for something I can’t cancel

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 9:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 10:02 AM

The following may help: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If it isn't listed in your subscriptions shown as described in See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support another possibility is that it is for a 200GB iCloud storage plan. You can view and downgrade if desired by using the following instructions: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 15, 2020 10:02 AM in response to Dawgs52

The following may help: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If it isn't listed in your subscriptions shown as described in See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support another possibility is that it is for a 200GB iCloud storage plan. You can view and downgrade if desired by using the following instructions: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

I’m getting charged 2.99 a month says Apple.com/bill and can’t pull up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.