You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where dose the sync file shows up on my iPhone?

When I sync mu iPhone to I tune on my computer where dose the sync file shows up?

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 9:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 10:12 AM

Sync isn’t a file that appears on the phone. Sync is a button that you see in the bottom right corner of the iTunes screen when you are connect to your computer, with iTunes running and your device selected.

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

See #5 under the section titled, Sync or remove content using iTunes.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 12, 2020 10:12 AM in response to niranjan177

Sync isn’t a file that appears on the phone. Sync is a button that you see in the bottom right corner of the iTunes screen when you are connect to your computer, with iTunes running and your device selected.

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

See #5 under the section titled, Sync or remove content using iTunes.

Where dose the sync file shows up on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.