You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete having a passcode on my apple watch series 5. I just got it yesterday and it constantly wants my passcode.

How do I delete having a passcode on my apple watch series 5. I just got it yesterday and it constantly wants my passcode.

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 3:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 4:24 PM

To turn off your Apple Watch passcode, do the ff:

1. On the Apple Watch, start the Settings app. To do that, press the Digital Crown and tap the gear-shaped app.

2. Tap "Passcode."

3. Tap "Turn Passcode Off" and then confirm you want to do this by tapping "Turn Off."

4. Enter your current passcode to confirm the change once more.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 11, 2020 4:24 PM in response to JanetRo

To turn off your Apple Watch passcode, do the ff:

1. On the Apple Watch, start the Settings app. To do that, press the Digital Crown and tap the gear-shaped app.

2. Tap "Passcode."

3. Tap "Turn Passcode Off" and then confirm you want to do this by tapping "Turn Off."

4. Enter your current passcode to confirm the change once more.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.