You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabled phone

My daughters phone got disabled after too many log in attempts. I don’t remember what email she had for the phone or her apple

ID . I don’t know how to get the phone to work again! Please help!!

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 6:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 6:17 AM

Passcode?

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If you’re asking about Activation Lock, that’s different. Activation Lock is a theft deterrent, and it wouldn’t be a deterrent if it were readily bypassed. Activation Lock can be released only with the Apple ID and password, or potentially with the original purchase receipt and matching photo ID and a discussion directly with the folks at Apple, or if the owner is deceased and the necessary paperwork is available.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 8, 2020 6:17 AM in response to Medamae

Passcode?

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If you’re asking about Activation Lock, that’s different. Activation Lock is a theft deterrent, and it wouldn’t be a deterrent if it were readily bypassed. Activation Lock can be released only with the Apple ID and password, or potentially with the original purchase receipt and matching photo ID and a discussion directly with the folks at Apple, or if the owner is deceased and the necessary paperwork is available.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password - Apple Support

Disabled phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.