You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My payment card doesn't seem to be acceptable to apple anymore?

What's going on, I've tried to fix it but it wont let me? My card works everywhere else and this is not the first time you've closed on my card. I just gave up on this months ago and Im thinking just switching to Samsung unless you do something about this. It seems that if there's not enough amount on my card when you try to retract from it, you just take that the card is fault.

One frustrated customer.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 5:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 8:17 PM

This is a user-to user forum. No one from Apple (with VERY limited exceptions) is here. We cannot help you with financial stuff between you and Apple except to suggest you try the steps in these articles:

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

or contact Apple using the "Contact Support" link at the top-right corner of this page.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 29, 2020 8:17 PM in response to gurramajah

This is a user-to user forum. No one from Apple (with VERY limited exceptions) is here. We cannot help you with financial stuff between you and Apple except to suggest you try the steps in these articles:

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

or contact Apple using the "Contact Support" link at the top-right corner of this page.

My payment card doesn't seem to be acceptable to apple anymore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.