You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pay on iphone

Do i need to set up the face ID and passcode everytime i use the apple pay?

and i realised that everytime i disable the face ID and passcode, my bank card will gone in the apple wallet.

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 4:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 4:57 AM

You can use Apple Pay with a six digit passcode if you prefer.

If you don’t use Face ID then you will have to enter a passcode for authenticating, unlocking, confirming purchases, using Apple Pay and wallet, Apple Cash, downloading from iTunes and the App Store, and other features which require authentication.

Use a passcode with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 21, 2020 4:57 AM in response to Roslee7

You can use Apple Pay with a six digit passcode if you prefer.

If you don’t use Face ID then you will have to enter a passcode for authenticating, unlocking, confirming purchases, using Apple Pay and wallet, Apple Cash, downloading from iTunes and the App Store, and other features which require authentication.

Use a passcode with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Aug 21, 2020 5:13 AM in response to Roslee7

Roslee7 wrote:

Do i need to set up the face ID and passcode everytime i use the apple pay?
and i realised that everytime i disable the face ID and passcode, my bank card will gone in the apple wallet.

To be clear, you want your bank cards protected by something don't you think?

No passcode and Apple Pay means anybody with your device can use your cards.

Apple pay on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.