You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wireless charging

Has anyone got a solution to the iPhone 11 Pro not charging wirelessly? I have tried 5 different chargers which all work with other iPhones. It did work for a while and then just stopped working. It charges ok with lead. Can anyone help?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 3:05 AM

14 replies

Oct 1, 2020 4:04 AM in response to Blue-1850

I've got an iPhone 11 Pro and 2 wireless chargers: an IKEA Rällen and a Nillkin car holder/wireless charger. They both work from time to time. But most of the time they don't charge the phone. For example, one day I place the phone on the charger and it would start charging, the next day — it would not charge. No indicators, no chime - nothing. After I restart the phone (which is not such a pleasant thing to do) it might start charging. But only once. The next time (e.g. 1 hour later) it would refuse again to charge and restart would not help this time.

Looks like it's a problem of the iPhone 11 — because when the chargers don't charge the phone, they work normally with Airpods Pro.

Both devices worked 100% of the time on my previous iPhone X, until I updated it to iOS 13 (or maybe 13.2). But my iPhone 11 works rarely and inconsistently. I hoped that one of iOS updates would fix the problem, but neither iOS 14, nor iOS 14.2 Beta fixed it.

It's still broken 95% of the time on both chargers.

wireless charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.