You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I used to have a game on my Samsung phone and I switched to iPhone about half a year ago, is there anyway for me to obtain that game for my iPhone

Is there any way for me to transfer my bought games from my Samsung phone to my iPhone

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 10:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 11:37 PM

Some games are available on both the Android Play Store (for Samsung) and the Apple App Store.

However, the games may have you create user profiles which they (the game) manage independently from Apple or Android. If this is the case with the game you are concerned with, then yes: you could obtain it on the iPhone and have your profile port over from Samsung.

Otherwise, no : you will have to start over with a new gamer profile.

If you could reach out to the game developer, they might be able to help too!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 16, 2020 11:37 PM in response to Babydragonrider

Some games are available on both the Android Play Store (for Samsung) and the Apple App Store.

However, the games may have you create user profiles which they (the game) manage independently from Apple or Android. If this is the case with the game you are concerned with, then yes: you could obtain it on the iPhone and have your profile port over from Samsung.

Otherwise, no : you will have to start over with a new gamer profile.

If you could reach out to the game developer, they might be able to help too!

I used to have a game on my Samsung phone and I switched to iPhone about half a year ago, is there anyway for me to obtain that game for my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.