You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Invoice billed incorrectly

Dear Apple support! 

I have received invoice from Apple, that I bought something from game Brawl stars. Could you check please who and how withdraw money from my account, because I did not buy anything. Can I return my money?

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 10:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 11:05 AM

This is a user to user community, Apple is not here.

Go through the following support article if you have been charged. There is a link to contact Apple Support at the end if necessary: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

If you have not been charged, it is a scam. See: Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 13, 2020 11:05 AM in response to bibigul272

This is a user to user community, Apple is not here.

Go through the following support article if you have been charged. There is a link to contact Apple Support at the end if necessary: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

If you have not been charged, it is a scam. See: Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store

Invoice billed incorrectly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.