You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage Issues

I am having storage issues on my iphone X 64GB. I only have apps about 15GB but "Other" takes up about 50GB and my storage is almost full. I keep deleting documents and photos, but nothing is helping increase the storage. I even reset my phone completely and one week later, my storage is full again. This is causing my apps to crash and lag. I suspected there was a virus, but i am having the same issue even after a reset. No amount of deletings apps and documents is helpful. The storage goes up for 10 minutes or so, and gets full again even without any activity on my phone.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 3:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 4:18 PM

Hi abhiram21,

It looks like you're having an issue with "Other" storage on your iPhone X. We can help with this.

Updating to iOS 13.6.1 should resolve this issue. This article provides additional information: Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad

If the issue persists after updating, reach out to Apple Support directly here: Get Support

Take care!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 12, 2020 4:18 PM in response to abhiram21

Hi abhiram21,

It looks like you're having an issue with "Other" storage on your iPhone X. We can help with this.

Updating to iOS 13.6.1 should resolve this issue. This article provides additional information: Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad

If the issue persists after updating, reach out to Apple Support directly here: Get Support

Take care!

Storage Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.