You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account cancelled

My iTunes account is cancelled,how can I fix that?

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 11:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 11:45 AM

jaclyn evans Said:

"Account cancelled: My iTunes account is cancelled,how can I fix that?"

-------

I. Seems Like a Scam:

Where did you find out about this? Apple, would not use the word "Cancelled". So, if an eMail, then it is a scam. Contact Apple Immediately, and to find out if your iTunes account has been closed.

Apple Support Contact Info:

II. Secure your Info - ASAP:

Did you click on anything. If so, Privacy & Security would be of High-Concern here. So, consider performing the following for Apple and all other accounts, that have such options:

III. Show Apple What is Going on Here:

Screenshare your iPhone with the Camera App Enabled to Easily Converse Over-the-Phone with Apple Support - User Tips

IV. Note: Phone Calls are Currently a Wait:

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, phone calls are taking a lot longer than usual. So, take this up with Apple, despite how long it may take to get on the phone. With many out-of-work, and many home from school, phone calls will likely take a while to go through — so, just stay on the line. Ask the Apple Rep — they’ll see this and will run you through the fix

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 31, 2020 11:45 AM in response to jaclyn evans

jaclyn evans Said:

"Account cancelled: My iTunes account is cancelled,how can I fix that?"

-------

I. Seems Like a Scam:

Where did you find out about this? Apple, would not use the word "Cancelled". So, if an eMail, then it is a scam. Contact Apple Immediately, and to find out if your iTunes account has been closed.

Apple Support Contact Info:

II. Secure your Info - ASAP:

Did you click on anything. If so, Privacy & Security would be of High-Concern here. So, consider performing the following for Apple and all other accounts, that have such options:

III. Show Apple What is Going on Here:

Screenshare your iPhone with the Camera App Enabled to Easily Converse Over-the-Phone with Apple Support - User Tips

IV. Note: Phone Calls are Currently a Wait:

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, phone calls are taking a lot longer than usual. So, take this up with Apple, despite how long it may take to get on the phone. With many out-of-work, and many home from school, phone calls will likely take a while to go through — so, just stay on the line. Ask the Apple Rep — they’ll see this and will run you through the fix

Account cancelled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.