You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scratches on the Apple Watch series 3

Hello

Just wondering I have an Apple Watch series 3 and today I was doing some running and I fell over on it and now it has a couple of scratches. Does Apple care cover this?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 1:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 7:23 AM

This should tell you all you need to know. I believe it would under accidental damage coverage but you only get two of thos for the AppleCare coverage and there is a 69 dollar fee involved per incident. A lot for a few scratches especially if something worse happens down the road. AppleCare Products - Watch - Apple Good luck. I abhor scratches also so what I got a clear cover for mine. You might want to consider it.

Mort

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 29, 2020 7:23 AM in response to 123eya

This should tell you all you need to know. I believe it would under accidental damage coverage but you only get two of thos for the AppleCare coverage and there is a 69 dollar fee involved per incident. A lot for a few scratches especially if something worse happens down the road. AppleCare Products - Watch - Apple Good luck. I abhor scratches also so what I got a clear cover for mine. You might want to consider it.

Mort

Scratches on the Apple Watch series 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.