You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscribed calendar not showing on iPad iOS 13.6

Hi.

I have subscribed to a calendar, but it's not showing up on my iPad.

I see it listed under "subscribed calendars" and it is 'checked', yet the calendar events are not showing up. Can someone help please!

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 11:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 8:02 PM

Hello,

Have you tried restarting your iPad?

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

6 replies

Jul 29, 2020 3:14 AM in response to QuickPost

Yes, I have, but it doesn't make any difference.

Interestingly, I can successfully subscribe to the calendar (an Office 365 calendar) on MacOS Catalina, adding it to iCloud so that I can then also see it and all the details it contains if I log into iCloud Calendar online, so the problem seems to be the final step of getting iOS 13.6 on my iPad and iPhone to load the events: the iOS Calendars show the new calendar under iCloud calendars (I put it there to be sure it syncs across all devices) but the events in that calendar don't show even though the calendar is ticked in the list of calendars.

Jul 30, 2020 9:36 PM in response to QuickPost

I have the same exact problem and I tried everything possible and searched everywhere to find a solution but nothing works. The events of the subscribed calendar appear on my iMac and everything is there but when i use my iphone or ipad everything is the same except that the subscribed calendar is without events!!

please help us solve this problem.

Subscribed calendar not showing on iPad iOS 13.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.