You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iwatch will not recharge

my iwatch series 3 will not charge. Have tried forced restart, left to discharge for 3 days and tried to charge again but this did not work either. After failed charging attempt the screen did flash white ( well grey really)for a second or two when touched or moved, but only once or twice , then screen would remain blank.

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 8:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 8:05 AM

Assuming you’ve tested for or swapped for and have tried a known-good cable, a known-good charger, and known-good outlet, contact the folks at Apple Support for assistance, options, and alternatives. Seems your Watch has failed. Whether that might mean a replacement battery, or a replacement watch?

Get Support

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 28, 2020 8:05 AM in response to Intersceptre

Assuming you’ve tested for or swapped for and have tried a known-good cable, a known-good charger, and known-good outlet, contact the folks at Apple Support for assistance, options, and alternatives. Seems your Watch has failed. Whether that might mean a replacement battery, or a replacement watch?

Get Support

my iwatch will not recharge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.