You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max synced to wrong apple account

In setting up my husband’s new iPhone 11 Pro Max, instructions said to go online to start the setup. I used my iPad (with my Apple ID) to start the process. Before I realized what was going on - I had downloaded my iCloud backup to his new phone instead of his iCloud backup. I’ve read all the responses but none of them seem to help with this situation. I want my iCloud backup deleted from his phone and I want to download his iCloud backup to his phone. Anyone know how to do this?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 9:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 4:04 AM

You'll need to start over on the new phone, Use What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201351

1 reply

iPhone 11 Pro Max synced to wrong apple account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.