You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I edit "My Card" in contacts on my iphone with my information it deletes instantly (turns grey) and creates a contact with same information (under my name) and leaves "My Card" empty. What Should I do?

When I edit "My Card" in contacts on my iphone with my information it deletes instantly (turns grey) and creates a contact with same information (under my name) and leaves "My Card" empty. What Should I do?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 1:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 1:30 AM

Figured it out!

Go to Settings->(scroll down)Siri & Search->(scroll down)My Information->(Now Select your contact with your information)

This process will save your information on "My Card".

There is a similar thread on community ( https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8318148 ) but had no proper solution to it.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.