You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage Notificaion

Hello community.

I am reaching out because it appears this has not been addressed. I keep getting a pop up notification from my home screen on my 7 plus. It says that I do not have enough space on my iCloud storage for my phone.l and that it has not backed up. Now bare with me, I have read the other threads about disabling the back ups and deleting old ones etc.

-I don’t have any back ups enabled

-and I still deleted the ones that were there

I go into this notification and click the “not now “ tab instead of the dollar option. When I do that, I just exits out, clears the notification, and re-pops it up again. This is highly frustrating as I feel like Apple is not taking the hint that I do not intend on purchasing iCloud storage. Anyone have any solutions here? I’ve done hard resets, I’ve done lots at this point. I’m only using 56GB on my phone and have 72GB free.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 11:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 5:07 PM

You may have to examine what's taking up the storage - Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support.

3 replies

iCloud storage Notificaion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.