You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unlock Parental Password

I setup a parental password on my son's iPhone 6s but don't remember what the password was. We want to be able to transfer the contents over to a new iPhone. How can I unlock the phone? Is there a way to unlock the phone without losing the contents? I was not able to backup the phone before the password was applied. Thank you!

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 1:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 2:04 PM

aarono wrote:

I setup a parental password on my son's iPhone 6s but don't remember what the password was. We want to be able to transfer the contents over to a new iPhone. How can I unlock the phone? Is there a way to unlock the phone without losing the contents? I was not able to backup the phone before the password was applied. Thank you!

click here If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

if that doesn't work your only option click here If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 13, 2020 2:04 PM in response to aarono

aarono wrote:

click here If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

if that doesn't work your only option click here If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Unlock Parental Password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.