You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone disabled Too many attempts with the wrong password

Hello, my dad has tried putting his password in his phone too many times and he is in the hospital in another town the nurse says the phone display says the phone is disabled to login to iTunes. Is there anyway for me to enable his phone without the phone. Or when my mom goes to visit him can she put the correct password in and it will be working again?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 9:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 9:34 PM

leelynnmona wrote:

Hello, my dad has tried putting his password in his phone too many times and he is in the hospital in another town the nurse says the phone display says the phone is disabled to login to iTunes. Is there anyway for me to enable his phone without the phone. Or when my mom goes to visit him can she put the correct password in and it will be working again?

At this point, it seems his device must be reset using a Mac/PC and iTunes.

See >>> https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201252

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 2, 2020 9:34 PM in response to leelynnmona

leelynnmona wrote:

At this point, it seems his device must be reset using a Mac/PC and iTunes.

See >>> https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201252

Jul 2, 2020 9:50 PM in response to LACAllen

Well darn... I will have my mom pick it up on Saturday and I will take it into Enid pioneer Cellular.

he is going into liver failure he is a diabetic he has open wounds on his feet he has been in the hospital the past month they have him on all kinds of medicine which is Messing with his memory And making him confused. We haven’t been able to talk with him the past few days on FaceTime because he’s forgotten his password And now his phone is disabled 🥺

Thank you for your time

Leelynn

Jul 2, 2020 9:57 PM in response to leelynnmona

leelynnmona wrote:

Well darn... I will have my mom pick it up on Saturday and I will take it into Enid pioneer Cellular.
he is going into liver failure he is a diabetic he has open wounds on his feet he has been in the hospital the past month they have him on all kinds of medicine which is Messing with his memory And making him confused. We haven’t been able to talk with him the past few days on FaceTime because he’s forgotten his password And now his phone is disabled 🥺
Thank you for your time
Leelynn

I am so sorry this has happened. It's never a good time to lose the ability to connect with family.

Let's hope you get his phone back up and running again soon.

I phone disabled Too many attempts with the wrong password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.