You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Card monthly plan for unlocked iPhone

How do I use my Apple Card monthly installment plan for a new unlocked iPhone 11 ? I don’t want to make a full time payment

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 8:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 4:36 PM

Activation is required which means you can only get a phone from one of the 4 main carriers go here and see note 1 - https://www.apple.com/apple-card/monthly-installments/

2 replies

Jun 29, 2020 9:21 AM in response to askbarnabas

my Carrier is TMobile and one of my friend was asked to pay the full amount at the store as the carrier said they are not responsible for the installment plan and when the apple customer care was called they said they had never heard about the Goldmansachs Apple Card... So I am not sure if the ads are telling the correct thing or the carrier stores are lying

Apple Card monthly plan for unlocked iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.