You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there anyway around account recovery?

Got a new phone June 1st. I still have my old phone and can’t remember the password to my iCloud account. I have the trusted device (old phone) which is still logged into my iCloud. When I go to iforgot.icloud.com (or whatever it is), and follow the “forgot password” steps, it says a notification will appear on my old device with further instruction, however it never does. I have the same phone number. I have the same card info that it asks me to verify. This whole entire month it's been saying my account is in recovery mode and the date in which I should be allowed to reset it keeps getting pushed back.

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 8:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 4:03 PM

Unfortunately you'll have to wait till Apple gets back to you - Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password - Apple Support.

2 replies

Is there anyway around account recovery?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.