You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i dont like a passcode on my iphone what should I do to remove it

i want to remove the passcode on my iphone, i dont have the time and its so annoying to enter a passcode every time i want to use the cellphone

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 7:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 8:17 AM

My recommendation would be to set up and use Touch ID. With that on you rarely need to enter a passcode, See: Use Touch ID on iPhone and iPad - Apple Support

But if you don't want to do that and don't want to have a passcode, go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode > enter your passcode > scroll down and tap "Turn Passcode Off."

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 23, 2020 8:17 AM in response to elvia70

My recommendation would be to set up and use Touch ID. With that on you rarely need to enter a passcode, See: Use Touch ID on iPhone and iPad - Apple Support

But if you don't want to do that and don't want to have a passcode, go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode > enter your passcode > scroll down and tap "Turn Passcode Off."

i dont like a passcode on my iphone what should I do to remove it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.