You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not want the last purchase of 79.99 please stop payment.

How do I stop a payment on iTunes?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 11:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 11:26 AM

You cannot. Once a purchase has been initiated, it must complete. There is no way to stop it.

You can, once the purchase has been successfully charged to you, request a refund: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If this is a subscription, you will need to cancel it before you can request a refund: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 16, 2020 11:26 AM in response to Tammyrgibson

You cannot. Once a purchase has been initiated, it must complete. There is no way to stop it.

You can, once the purchase has been successfully charged to you, request a refund: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If this is a subscription, you will need to cancel it before you can request a refund: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

I do not want the last purchase of 79.99 please stop payment.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.