You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not all of my contacts transferred to a new ipad when entering my apple ID

Not all of my contacts transferred to a new iPad when entering my apple ID

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 5:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 9:04 AM

Hello,

On your iPhone > Open Contacts 

> Tap the Groups button in the upper left. This will display which contacts are stored on which account. It is not uncommon for contacts to be stored on other services like Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, etc. Since these are not stored on iCloud then they will not synchronize with your other Apple devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 11, 2020 9:04 AM in response to jolanzi

Hello,

On your iPhone > Open Contacts 

> Tap the Groups button in the upper left. This will display which contacts are stored on which account. It is not uncommon for contacts to be stored on other services like Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, etc. Since these are not stored on iCloud then they will not synchronize with your other Apple devices.

Not all of my contacts transferred to a new ipad when entering my apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.