You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to downgrade reminders?

I’m using an iPhone 11 with iOS 13.5 and a MacBook Pro with macOS Sierra. I have been holding off on updating my reminders app because of my older macOS version.

Yesterday I upgraded to macOS Mojave (10.14) and upgraded my reminders app on my iPhone, not realising it only works with macOS Catalina (10.15). I am not going to upgrade to Catalina any time soon, but not being able to use reminders on my MacBook Pro is enormously disappointing. I’ve reset my iPhone and recovered it from an iCloud backup that was made before the update but this didn’t solve the problem.

Anybody got any ideas about how I could downgrade my reminders app so I can use it on my MacBook Pro with Mojave again?

Thank you

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 12:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 12:54 AM

Unfortunately you cannot downgrade.

You can access Reminders through the iCloud webpage, just sign in with your AppleID and Password.

https://www.icloud.com

4 replies

Is it possible to downgrade reminders?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.