You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health app won’t include data from my fastrack fitbit.

I use my fastrack reflex Fitbit to track my steps. However health app is not adding data from the reflex app. It only includes data from the inbuilt pedometer. I’m not able to track my steps properly due to this reason. I changed the order of priority in the health app settings for steps. I tried everything. What do I do?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 7:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 7:27 AM

Hello VAthena,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

I understand that data from the Reflex app is not being included in the Health app. I am happy to provide some information about that to you.

"Add information from other apps

1. Open the Health app.
  2. Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner 
  3. Under Privacy, tap Apps. You can see apps that you already own that are compatible with Health. If you don't see an app, it might not be compatible. 
  4. Tap an app and turn on the health categories that you want that app to track.

You might also need to open the app and adjust its settings to allow it to share data with Health. 

Find apps that are compatible with Health

1. Open the Health app and tap the Browse tab.
  2. Tap a category, like Sleep. 
  3. Tap a subcategory, like Sleep Analysis.
  4. Scroll down to the apps recommended for that category, then tap an app to learn about and download it. 
  5. Go back to your privacy settings in the Health app to allow that app to read or write data in the Health app. 

You decide what information goes into the Health app and which apps can get your information from Health. Apps that access HealthKit must have a privacy policy. Review an app's privacy policy before allowing access to your health and fitness information."

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

Let me know if that worked for you.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 8, 2020 7:27 AM in response to VAthena

Hello VAthena,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

I understand that data from the Reflex app is not being included in the Health app. I am happy to provide some information about that to you.

"Add information from other apps

1. Open the Health app.
  2. Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner 
  3. Under Privacy, tap Apps. You can see apps that you already own that are compatible with Health. If you don't see an app, it might not be compatible. 
  4. Tap an app and turn on the health categories that you want that app to track.

You might also need to open the app and adjust its settings to allow it to share data with Health. 

Find apps that are compatible with Health

1. Open the Health app and tap the Browse tab.
  2. Tap a category, like Sleep. 
  3. Tap a subcategory, like Sleep Analysis.
  4. Scroll down to the apps recommended for that category, then tap an app to learn about and download it. 
  5. Go back to your privacy settings in the Health app to allow that app to read or write data in the Health app. 

You decide what information goes into the Health app and which apps can get your information from Health. Apps that access HealthKit must have a privacy policy. Review an app's privacy policy before allowing access to your health and fitness information."

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

Let me know if that worked for you.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Health app won’t include data from my fastrack fitbit.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.