You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone isn't charging

My iPhone 11 Pro will not charge with a USB cable - I have tried it with the wall outlet adaptor and by plugging it into the USB port on my laptop

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on May 30, 2020 3:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2020 3:33 PM

Have you tried a different official lighting charge cable just to rule out it ain't a faulty cable?

If your iPhone is still currently powered on I recommend doing full back up on iCloud to protect your data.

[Edited by Moderator]

3 replies

May 30, 2020 4:09 PM in response to TessNC

If you've tried two different official lighting cables (might be good idea to have close look at charging port for dirt/dust stuck in there that could be cleaned out).

If all else fails purchasing a wireless charger would allow you to charge/use the phone until you can get to Apple shop to investigate that issue for you (after COVID 19)

My iPhone isn't charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.