You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nugen Audio plugins crashed on Logic Pro X 10.5

The Nugen Audio plugins also cause Logic Pro X to shut down suddenly. When I select the plugin, Logic shuts down when it is about to open. I tried both with imac and macbook. Operating systems are up to date. (Catalina). I reinstalled Logic Pro X twice. All of my other plugins are working efficiently. I own Studio One and the plugins of Nugen Audio are working properly. I can't understand why. I downloaded the latest versions from the manufacturer's site but still failed to fix / work.

I searched a lot on Google but I couldn't find anybody else who had this problem.

I am not using a virus program.

Logic latest version, osx latest version ...

Is there anyone who can help?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 30, 2020 4:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2020 6:37 AM

I have the same problem, so I contacted Nugen and filed a support ticket immediately. They know the problem and are working on upgrades, but it is taking them longer than normal to complete and test the upgrades. I asked them again, still working on it.

Similar questions

6 replies

Nugen Audio plugins crashed on Logic Pro X 10.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.