You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

which garageband instruments are mpe?

I have a roli seaboard block which is MPE capable. I've enabled MPE on my iPad with garageband and have connected with seaboard block to garageband. But I can't seem to find any instruments that utilize MPE. Anyone have a list that they could share?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on May 28, 2020 6:34 PM

3 replies

May 29, 2020 3:21 PM in response to ctc123

Hello ctc123

From what I'm understanding is that the "Roli Seaboard Block" is able to connect to GarageBand, correct? You are looking for a list on compatibility instruments?

The "Roli Seaboard Block" MPE is compatible with Instruments in GarageBand. Here is an article on setting up MPE in GarageBand: Use MPE controllers with GarageBand for iPad

For more information on uses of the "Roli Seaboard Block" I would encourage reaching out to Roli Support.

Hopefully this helps!

Cheers!

May 29, 2020 3:30 PM in response to sterling r

I appreciate that you took the time to reply, however I have already enabled MPE on my iPad and the seaboard is able to connect to garageband. I've tried a half a dozen instruments but none of them respond to anything other than a simple press of a key. I'm looking for a list of garageband instruments that take advantage of MPE.

which garageband instruments are mpe?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.