You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activation lock

From the beginning

my phone got locked so I restored it as a new phone after that I couldn’t connect my Apple Watch to my phone

so I restored and they ask me for activation lock which it my Apple ID or my Apple iCloud

when I start signing in with my iCloud they told me or show me that it’s not my iCloud and I can’t open that watch with it

then I start opening my iCloud looking for my watch to Deactivate it from finding my phone I couldn’t find my Apple Watch

sense that my watch it’s locked and I have the whole item cartoon the full package I branch that Apple Watch by myself And now it’s useless because I cannot find it on i cloud or my phone or any where

plzzzz need help

Thank you n advance...

Posted on May 21, 2020 5:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 21, 2020 5:17 PM

If you cannot remember or get access to the apple id that the watch is locked to then the watch is of no use to you.

About Activation Lock

If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Watch passcode

3 replies

Activation lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.