You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone damage with water

i had purchase a i-phone XR from Badulla Abans,Srilanka. last month its got suck & i can't even switch on again. after checking by Abans they said that the phone got damage from the water & they can't even replace a phone or give a solution. what can i do for this. pls help on this.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on May 21, 2020 2:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 21, 2020 3:28 AM

Check this first --> Water and other liquid damage to iPhone or iPod isn't covered ...

Also please read this article --> Important handling information for iPhone - Apple Support

Similar questions

8 replies

May 21, 2020 4:01 AM in response to SravanKrA

Abans is the authorized dealer to I phones in Sri lanka. they checked the phone and it is there is a liquid damage. and also they said that they can't even do nothing to to my phone. still my phone have the warranty & it had 4 more months to end. kindly help on this & i'm not in a position to buy another phone or repair it.

iphone damage with water

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.